Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top 7 Inappropriate Celebrity Crushes




1. Tom Hanks.


Anyone who knows me knows I love Tom. And not in like a "aw he was cute in Big he'd be a nice grandpa" type of way. I would marry him. In an instant. This is no joke.


2. Javier Bardem


I guess he's not really inappropriate except that I could be his daughter. He makes me want to buy the Rosetta Stone Spanish version though. Aye papi.


3. Obama


He doesn't get enough credit. Plus he has a nice house.


4. Seth Rogen


I guess it's only inappropriate because I like him solely for being a cute pothead dad in Knocked Up. But still. Aw.


5. Amir Blumenfeld


Nobody will know who this is. If you do, I like you. [www.jakeandamir.com]


6. Paul Rudd


I could also be his daughter. But he's lovable in like a "I know I embarrassed you but look I made muffins and am wearing a comforting argyle sweater" type of way.


7. Steve Erkel.


Just kidding. Or am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment