1. Surviving the rapture. Woooooooooooo. Although I lived through it while at work where 2 minutes before 6:00 the cook announced that he keeps a loaded gun in the basement. Couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. Ha.
2. Going to Paris in 4 months.
3. French fries. I know they aren't French but I really hope they're good and abundant in France. The one time that I have been to France before I was served live fish for every meal (okay not live but with the eyes in and everything...I just don't get how that's appetizing unless you like stabbing into something with a fork while watching it crying) and almost starved to death.
4. Cool sunglasses (because even if you're not that cool, people on the street don't know that and they'll look at you jealously wishing they were you, oblivious to the fact that you share a peanut butter sandwich with your dog every night while watching Nickelodeon).
![]() |
| (behindthehype) |
5. The xx and this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElhV8z7I60
6. Philosophical French books (because not only do you sound smart quoting them, but they're in French, so you can make them your Facebook status and people won't really know what they mean but will assume you're cultured and fluent in another language....cha-ching).
7. Using the phrase "terminally chill" to describe yourself as often as possible. Even when people don't ask.
8. Bringing back the phrase "off the chain."
9. Witty people and rap lyrics.
10. Yellow Vitamin Water.

No comments:
Post a Comment